“Cute little ice cream shop on the corner”
Review of Twist O' The Mist

Twist O' The Mist
Ranked #5 of 13 Dessert in Niagara Falls
Description: On the corner of Niagara St and Rainbow Blvd at the entrance to Rainboe Bridge. Stand looks like a giant ice cream cone of soft serve twist.
Reviewed 15 July 2014

You can't miss this place - as it's at the base of the bridge to Canada and it's shaped like an ice cream cone. We stopped for a late-night snack. The menu is extensive, but some flavors that we requested were out - possibly because we went just prior to closing. Both soft serve and traditional ice cream - also sundaes, shakes, etc. No line, fast service, cash only. There is a little seating area in the back, next to an Indian restaurant. Very sweet way to end the day!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I am a huge ice cream fan, so this stop was a must on our trip. We actually stopped here two days in a row- it was that good. I got a flavor with pieces of pound cake in it and, omg, it was so good. I got the same flavor both days. They have a very extensive menu (surprising for such a small place!) The staff was very friendly and the area was very cute. The food shack next wdoor was pretty good, as well! Would recommend both. Much cheaper than trying to find food in the park or on the Canadian side.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Cute little ice cream shop near the Falls on the U.S side. The soft serve was the best I've ever had!!! A little pricey.

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Waiting in line was well worth it. Me and my husband shared a sundae and was very good. The only thing that sucks was i waited in line and didnt know it was cash only. So when you go be sure you bring cash..

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I ordered my wife's cone first and it was a good thing. I had planned on ordering a medium but after seeing her small I quickly changed my mind. Two gentlemen were working on the custard machine making for tight working space for the young ladies, but we still got our order in a timely manner. The big chains could learn something here, both from quantity and quality.