“Nice restaurant at Hotel!”

Bella Vista Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Bella Vista Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #103 of 299 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located in the Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls you'll find the best thin crust pizzas, hand made pasta and gnocchi, flavorful paninis and many other authentic Italian dishes.Enjoy dinner on our riverfront patio or warm up inside by the fire. It’s Italy done right with the freshest ingredients and lovingly prepared dishes. See you soon!
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Great staff and bartenders! Had some nice conversations! The bar provides some local brews and interesting cocktails. Seems like the restaurant attracts alot of local parties/ events.

2  Thank Tommy S

Reviewed 1 August 2013

We stayed at the Four Points Sheraton where the Bella Vista is located.
Stopped in for a drink one evening and dinner and drinks the next.
We ate the Caesar salad to start followed by chicken wings and pizza and it had to be the best wings and pizza I have every eaten.
The waiter was great and very kind and the Caesar salad as well was fantastic.
I cant say enough good about this place.
Prices as well were good in my opinion.
You must try it

Reviewed 2 July 2013

This is truly a great place to eat Italian food. The value is super.

I like the Buffalo Wings as my # 1 choice. The Pasta also great. My son likes soup while salad came in good portion. We've tried breakfast buffet as well and it is fair value.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

We stayed at the hotel for our honeymoon and decided that we would try the Hotel Restaurant. I have to say that the meals reminded me of that top chef show, where they give the chefs random items to figure what to make out of it. Everything had good flavor but together they were just strange. We had the Brushetta a la Vista and Caprese Classica- which was about the same thing.. For dinner Rigatonu Diavolo and Fettuccini Amore. I will find some where else to eat the next time we visit. I hadn't eaten that day till then, in which within 30 minutes of eating, my stomach was upset and I spent the night in the restroom.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

We had a lovely dinner at the restaurant. Had the antipasto platter, salads, burger and pizza. The food was delicious, the portions were generous, and the staff was extremely professional and friendly. Also had a lovely breakfast there the next day. Would most definitely eat there again!