“You can stay their!!!”

Budget Host Inn
Ranked #35 of 50 Hotels in Niagara Falls
“You can stay their!!!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I was went with my brother for visit to niagara falls. This hotel is near to falls. I like location, its nice hotel. Staff is friendly n helpfull.nice
space in room. You can stay their in room.its bug free and they are providing good
facilities to their customers.I would like to go their in Nxt visit.

• Stayed May 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

I went with my mother for Black Friday shopping and chose this motel after reading reviews and comparing prices for two weeks. The room was specious but didn't had enough lights where some part of the room felt little dark, especially dressing table area. I really like the staff. They were friendly and provided trolley passes for the 3 days we stayed (including the day we checked out). I can't comment on the breakfast because we didn't try it. The shower had great shower pressure and the water got hot quick. While the rooms do need to be updated and they aren't perfect, they were clean, bug free and comfy. I would stay there again

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
new jersey
Reviewed 21 August 2013

This motel did not even give us our pre-booked room claiming we went there after check in time,while we were not even informed about "the check in time". Booked it through reservation desk.com ( affiliate of expedia) and our experience was horrible. They treated us badly, gave our room to some other people and did not even refund us the money. We feel cheated even by expedia, who referred this motel and couldn't even resolve the issue.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank traveleralways25

Travellers are raving about these Niagara Falls hotels

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Reviewed 27 May 2013

My parents and I just returned from our visit to Niagara Falls,NY. We were very pleased with this hotel. The staff is extremely friendly and very helpful. They definitely try hard to make your stay an enjoyable one. The rooms are clean and well kept. Most of the hotels on the NY side are awful!!! That is putting in mildly! This motel is about 10 driving minutes from the falls, but well worth it. You can't beat the price and you get a small breakfast in the lobby. I highly recommend staying here as opposed to anywhere else on the NY side.....you will be happy you did!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank RaghuProdduturi
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 10 April 2013

My stay was pretty decent. King size bed was just enough for me and my husband. We didn't have any problem or issue with the bathroom. Everything was great and best part about it is was the location. Overall we had a good experience and I would recommend this place to my family and friends.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank PayalP00
Toronto
Reviewed 9 July 2012

The worst place I have ever experienced, on any continent. Towels, bathroom, carpets and bedding were filthy. Lamp, chair and bathroom door were broken.
There are plenty of places to stay in Niagara Falls/Buffalo, NY - please, do not stay here.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank LeithHill
Waterloo, Canada
Reviewed 8 November 2011

close to shopping and great places to eat. Highway access. Family owned. Decent affordible rooms.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple