We chose this hotel for it's excellent location in affordable price.Loads of places to eat around. The connectivity to Niagara falls is good. You can avail the bus for 2$ per ride or use the day pass.Room is pretty okay.We chose smoking room by mistake, so had to face the bad smell every time we came into the room!!Using air conditioner could not even help.Breakfast is below average. For 2 days we had waffles/ bread and butter.No egg or sausage.I recommend this hotel to singles. For families, if you plan in advance, you will definitely get some better deals near falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME, 2015 PRIDE of Super 8 in Niagara Falls. We have 73 rooms - 100% Non-Smoking Hotel. NEWLY REMODELED February 2015. We are centrally located in Niagara Falls. Fashion Outlet 200 Stores about a mile away, Beautiful Niagara Falls and Maid of Mist about 4 miles, Niagara University and Power Vista 6 miles and many many more to explore in the surrounding areas. Many restaurants near by as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Niagara Falls/Buffalo Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 - Niagara Falls/Buffalo Hotel Niagara Falls
- Super Eight Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Super Eight
- Niagara Falls Super 8