The hotel (at least on the 2nd floor) smells overwhelmingly like smoke and bleach. It's gross. Despite there being a door to close off the smoking wing, it was a huge turnoff and pervades the entire atmosphere.
Walls are thin so you can hear a lot. Luckily, things were not too noisy on our stay, but I could hear someone snoring in the room next to us, to give you an idea of lack of the sound insulation.
The mattresses were uncomfortable and either really old or really cheap.
Staff was friendly enough, but not overly so.
The bathroom was clean enough, the water pressure decent in the shower, and there was free wi-fi that actually worked (that's more than you get at some fancy places!)
It's what I expect for a cheap hotel, but for the price point, I think better options exist (e.g., Holiday Inn Express).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME, 2015 PRIDE of Super 8 in Niagara Falls. We have 73 rooms - 100% Non-Smoking Hotel. NEWLY REMODELED February 2015. We are centrally located in Niagara Falls. Fashion Outlet 200 Stores about a mile away, Beautiful Niagara Falls and Maid of Mist about 4 miles, Niagara University and Power Vista 6 miles and many many more to explore in the surrounding areas. Many restaurants near by as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Niagara Falls/Buffalo Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 - Niagara Falls/Buffalo Hotel Niagara Falls
- Super Eight Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Super Eight
- Niagara Falls Super 8