Super 8 Niagara Falls/Buffalo Area
US$85
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$123
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn The Pointe(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$134
ComfortInn
Best Western Summit Inn(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$90
  • Pool
US$68
US$66
Travelocity
Falls Motel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$55
The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$175
All reviewswafflesthe general managerroom was cleancontinental breakfastvery pleasant staythe breakfast areamini fridgedefinitely stay here againgreat place to stayminute driveshopping tripstayed nightsacross the streetnew yorkrobertmotelfalls
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Robert-Super8, General Manager at Super 8 Niagara Falls/Buffalo Area, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Reviewed 17 January 2014

We booked this accomodation as a part of a tour that we took on both sides of niagara falls, and to be honest from some of the reviews here - we were a little skeptical to say the least.
However!
Upon arriving our rooms were absolutely massive, really clean and really lovely bathrooms to boot.
All the local hustle and bustle was within walking distance, enabling us to have probably one of the best nights we had on our trip!

All in all - fantastic location, large rooms and realistic prices.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank YourSirenSong

Hello YourSirenSong,
Thank you for taking the time to do the survey on our Niagara Falls hotel.
I am glad to hear that that your vacation was a great success and that we were
part of it here at the Super 8 in Niagara Falls, NY. That is really great that you
considered us the best part of your trip. If you are still on holiday -please enjoy
yourselves. If home I hope all is good. We hope to see you again. Robert-GM

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Best location in Niagara Falls. Close to the Falls. Many restaurants and shopping centers within walking distance. Breakfast was free and delicious, we had fresh warm belgian waffles. The staff was very helpful, and the manager was extremely accommodating for our needs. Rooms were very clean with lots of room, it is always spotless! Beds were very comfortable. Absolutely love this place. Would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pam1021
Robert-Super8, General Manager at Super 8 Niagara Falls/Buffalo Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Hello Pam, I hope all is well. I would to say Thank you for filling out the survey on
our Niagara Falls _Super 8. It was nice to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I know we are just down the road from each other. We hope you think of next time
you are in the area. Thanks again Robert

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Room was freezing cold. Felt like at least 10 degrees celsius colder than than the hallway. Left door open for 2 hours and heater on full blast still not much difference. Went to front desk and was told that heater would heat it up in no time. Asked for 2 extra blankets as we had 2 small children and were given one. I doubled up the quilt on my bed and put it on my daughter along with my parka and I slept in my clothes with only sheet and wool blanket. My wife and son slept with extra blanket and her parka over top of them. In the morning with heater on full all night was still very cold. Would never go back.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul H
Robert-Super8, General Manager at Super 8 Niagara Falls/Buffalo Area, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Hello Paul,
Thank you for letting me know about the problem that you encountered durring your.
I am very sorry that it did happen. the person that checked you was new, but we did
not know the unit was going to stop working. During the offseason we do try not to
use those rooms. I am truely sorry about that. We have explained to the clerk and they
understand that now. I do hope you give us another chance to redeem ourselves.
Sincerely Robert