I stayed at the Super 8 on the last weekend in April. We checked a hotel right beside it and thought it was okay, but we decided to give Super 8 a look as well. I'm so glad we did, because not only was it a better price, but breakfast was included and Robert was extremely friendly and gracious.
The room we got had just been painted and was clean and very big. This is the best hotel I have stayed in for that price.
Breakfast turned out to be just okay, waffles and not very many choices for healthy eating, but nice that it was included.
The best part was Robert. He was so nice and genuine. He gave us some great advice for our shopping that we will be using in all of our future trips. I would definitely recommend! And remember to mention that you are a CAA member because you get a discount!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME, 2015 PRIDE of Super 8 in Niagara Falls. We have 73 rooms - 100% Non-Smoking Hotel. NEWLY REMODELED February 2015. We are centrally located in Niagara Falls. Fashion Outlet 200 Stores about a mile away, Beautiful Niagara Falls and Maid of Mist about 4 miles, Niagara University and Power Vista 6 miles and many many more to explore in the surrounding areas. Many restaurants near by as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Niagara Falls/Buffalo Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 - Niagara Falls/Buffalo Hotel Niagara Falls
- Super Eight Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Super Eight
- Niagara Falls Super 8