A traveler is overwhelmed by choices when trying to stay by a popular attraction. Let me make it easy for you. Super 8 had super clean and fresh-smelling LARGE rooms, flat screen tv, a/c that doesn't rattle, and a staff that will bend over backwards to keep you happy. Directly across the street is an amazing, inexpensive home style Italian restaurant called BUZZY's. You'll get breakfast with your room, too, and get a quick start towards your day of fun....what else do you need? And all for a very inexpensive rate compared to all the rest of your choices! The best part is Super 8 gives you a FREE pass for the public shuttle right out the front door which will take you to all the Niagara attractions.... so you will save that $10.00 parking fee as well. The Discovery Pass is your best value too, even if you only see 3 of the 5 offerings. Stay here and you won't be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME, 2015 PRIDE of Super 8 in Niagara Falls. We have 73 rooms - 100% Non-Smoking Hotel. NEWLY REMODELED February 2015. We are centrally located in Niagara Falls. Fashion Outlet 200 Stores about a mile away, Beautiful Niagara Falls and Maid of Mist about 4 miles, Niagara University and Power Vista 6 miles and many many more to explore in the surrounding areas. Many restaurants near by as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Niagara Falls/Buffalo Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 - Niagara Falls/Buffalo Hotel Niagara Falls
- Super Eight Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Super Eight
- Niagara Falls Super 8