“Local Perspective ”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
“Local Perspective ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

We love going here for quick slices! The gourmet special is two specialty slices with a soda and is seriously good value. The BBQ chicken slices and steak and cheese slices are usually my go to staples, but they have great classics and veggie options too. You could split a special between two people is you're looking for lighter faire, my fiance and I usually ask to cut two different slices in half, and swap! ;-)

3 Thank Kara B

Farmington, New Mexico
“Great Family Meal Delivered to our Room”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

We ordered a family meal for 4 and had it delivered to our hotel. We thought the food was Good to Very Good and they gave us ample food! The salad and bread was very fresh and had great flavor. The Chicken Parmesan I thought was very good, however my wife thought it was just "ok"...it was near 10pm so maybe she was just tired, or I was over hungry! :) They got the food there timely and hot, which is always a plus for Italian!

• Visited March 2014
North Tonawanda, New York
“Another good Italian restaurant in Niagara Falls”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

My husband and I have had dinner here 5 times and each one were excellent. I love the mushroom ravioli with mushroom sauce but everything has been good. Even on New Years which is a good test for a restaurant. Servers are very good and professional and helpful. The prices are reasonable for good food. Will go back again and again.

• Visited January 2014
Niagara Falls, New York
“Good Food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

I love their menu, they soups are delicious, and the little garlic rolls are out of this world good.

Visited December 2013
Niagara Falls, New York
“Good Foob But Pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014

The food was good, the service was good but we must not get out much because we thought it was pretty expensive. Nice dining area. Quiet even though there were other families there. I would save this more for an anniversary dinner place.

• Visited December 2013