“Great service”
Review of Niagara Pedicab

Niagara Pedicab
Ranked #9 of 24 Tours in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for things to do in Niagara Falls, NY. Take a Niagara Falls eco-tour with Niagara Pedicab, the newest Niagara Falls attraction. Experience Niagara Falls the way it was intended, in eco-friendly style. Get closer to the waterfalls and visit sights you can only reach on a pedicab, bicycle or walking tour.
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We used this service and was way beyond impressed on how enthusiastic the owner/driver was and about all the information he gave us about Niagra Falls since he was born and raised there. The only suggestion I would have is for him to provide raincoats and blankets when the weather is chilly. Besides that, I would rate his service as exceptional!

1  Thank John I
There are newer reviews for Niagara Pedicab

Reviewed 1 October 2013

I have lived in Buffalo my entire life and did not know all these places existed! The cab is so much fun and the tour guide so informative! We got the history of Nikola Tesla - electric currents - the Three Sisters and Little Brother Islands- the secret steps-Terepin Point and the RAINBOWS--Beautiful! If you haven;t seen these this exploration is a must! I thought we would just drive around and have things pointed out but this was not the case. We had several stops where we could get out and explore. This is a MUST for locals and visitors! What a great way to spend a sunny Sunday afternoon!

3  Thank Sheila P
Reviewed 24 September 2013

My wife and i have lived in Buffalo all our lives but have never seen the falls and surrounding parks in the manner we did this past week. We took a bike tour with our guide Gaelan providing the knowledge & the wheelpower as he showed us the sights. He not only covered alot of ground but educated us to the deep history of the falls,the park and the figures who contributed to the rich history.He made us comforatble with his personality and openess to our questions. We had another couple traveling with us and he took them first and then took us making sure all 4 of us had interesting things to see and do in bewteen the tours.I would HIGHLY recommend going off the beaten path and see the falls from a different perspective by booking a tour with Gaelan at PediCab.

3  Thank flyinc5
Reviewed 22 September 2013

This was an excellent choice for us to celebrate our anniversary. Gamelan Baillie provided the pedal power, and was one of the best tour guides we have ever experienced. He knows the history of the falls area and was delightful with his comments. I would highly recommend Niagara Pedicab Co. to anyone that wants something a little different, yet rich with knowledge. It was more then worth the cost. We enjoyed the three hour tour.

1  Thank Warren V
Reviewed 8 September 2013

The 90 minute, 4 mile bicycle tour on an early September evening proved much more rewarding and memorable than anticipated. Being from the Buffalo area, I have visited the Falls several times. Little did I realize how much I did not know of the impact of the Falls. Our guide, Gaelan, enthusiastically shared historical facts and cycled with us to many places of interest to make this a unique and fascinating experience. The tour was well paced, well organized and presented in a friendly and professional manner. This was truly a great adventure!

1  Thank Beth F