Booked on line. Looked at the photos showed nice rooms. Opened the door the place was trashed. The dresser only had 2 drawers, in a 3 drawer chest 1 could not even be opened. One was missing. No smoke detector, No TV Remote, Zero water pressure. The air conditioner worked some times. Called the front desk got another remote it did not work, did get a smoke detector I had to install. Still no water to shower with. Paid $70.00 up front and then had to pay another $10.00 for my son. No chairs to sit on in the room and the door lock was fun to try and lock room 28. This place was a total dump and will advise if you have only this place to stay sleep in your car,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rooms with Fridge and Microwave (On Request), Free local calls. Internet Café and High Speed Wireless Connection available. Extended Cable TV in each room with some International language programming. Free Continental Breakfast (On Weekends Only). Tour of Niagara Falls with Certified Guides. Discounts: Senior and Group - weekly/extended stays. Lobby open 24 hours 7 days a week. All Major Credit Cards accepted, along with ATM. Currency Exchange. Bus / Truck / RV Parking. Express Check-out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your Caravan Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravan Hotel Niagara Falls
- Caravan Motel Niagara Falls