First of all, the hotel looked like it was an Indian pool party. We get to the hotel and theirs shoes and sandals outside the front office. Like seriously?
We got to our room and when we walked in their was two beds jammed into small places. No smoke alarm, and no tv remote. One of the beds couldn't even see the tv. Then we call the front desk and they sent somebody over... What do you know another Indian. He fixes the alarm and gives us a tv remote. Then he picks up my fathers tobacco and asks where he got it? Then leaves and as the night goes on we try to shower.. Zero water pressure! Nobody could shower! Total waste of seventy bucks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rooms with Fridge and Microwave (On Request), Free local calls. Internet Café and High Speed Wireless Connection available. Extended Cable TV in each room with some International language programming. Free Continental Breakfast (On Weekends Only). Tour of Niagara Falls with Certified Guides. Discounts: Senior and Group - weekly/extended stays. Lobby open 24 hours 7 days a week. All Major Credit Cards accepted, along with ATM. Currency Exchange. Bus / Truck / RV Parking. Express Check-out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Caravan Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravan Hotel Niagara Falls
- Caravan Motel Niagara Falls