It is what it is...a Motel room. It isn't what it isn't...a Hotel room. As Motel rooms go, I have stayed in worse. If having amenities is important to you, then do NOT stay at the Caravan (or any Motel) as you will certainly be disappointed. If, on the other hand, you just need a room to sleep in because you plan on spending every waking moment in Canada at the Falls, then a stay at the Caravan Motel will fit the bill. I found the Caravan through an internet search for my Niagara Falls Visit. It was the least expensive room to sleep in I found this close to the falls. A simple right turn out of the parking lot and in 15 minutes I was across the Rainbow Bridge. They do have free Wi-Fi. Yes the tub faucet did drip, which I found amusing, but that did not take away from my stay. The important thing is the beds were comfortable and room was clean. I got a great nights sleep both nights I was there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rooms with Fridge and Microwave (On Request), Free local calls. Internet Café and High Speed Wireless Connection available. Extended Cable TV in each room with some International language programming. Free Continental Breakfast (On Weekends Only). Tour of Niagara Falls with Certified Guides. Discounts: Senior and Group - weekly/extended stays. Lobby open 24 hours 7 days a week. All Major Credit Cards accepted, along with ATM. Currency Exchange. Bus / Truck / RV Parking. Express Check-out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Caravan Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravan Hotel Niagara Falls
- Caravan Motel Niagara Falls