“Spacious Indian Restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
mumbai
“Spacious Indian Restaurant”
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Loved the food here ... and Ravi is always around to help !!!
Great place to hold your Gala Dinner Nite.
They have an attached banquet hall that can take in 120 guests. There is a seperate area for the bar and an open area for all the dancing required !!!
Food is delicious ...starters are in plenty.

• Visited August 2012

Hackensack, New Jersey
“Nothing there”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Nothing there for non-veg. got some jain food .. that;s all .. . dont go. Just expensive buffet with noting.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank vivekjose
Boston, Massachusetts
“Food was really good, a must go if u like Indian food !!!”
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Out of the so many Indian food joints , this one was the best . Their buffet was really nice , with authentic Indian food and really made well. $15 per person , but included everything from Chaat, food , sweets , icecream, unlimited drinks. Best part was the quality of food and very nice Naan.

Visited July 2012
Secunderabad, India
“Extremely Bad Service”
Reviewed 4 July 2012

I had recently been to the Niagara Falls with my family in May of 2012 and we were staying in the Holiday Inn which was right opposite to this restaurant. We decided to go to this restaurant for dinner and the 6 of us went in there around 9 PM. There were large groups of people getting out of the restaurant after dinner and it did not take much time to realize that most of the tour operator buses bring folks out here for dinner.

The moment we entered the restaurant, we asked the person on counter for a table of 6. The first question the person asked me was how many adults and how many children. I was quite surprised with the question because I was wondering how does it matter. I told him 4 adults and 2 children. The next question he asks is how old are the children. This got me annoying and I asked why the question. Without responding to my question, he insisted on getting an answer to his question on how old the children were. I obliged and said my children were 11 and 7 years old. Then the person says that it is only Buffet and no A la carte service and tells me that he will charge me full for the 11 year old and then goes ahead to asks me if I am still interested in having food. I was definitely irritated and wanted to walk out. But since my family was really tired after a long day, we decided to put up with it and had our dinner there.

The service of folks out there is also bad. There was a water jug that was placed in my table and it was leaking. After repeated requests, since no one came to our aid, we took the jug and kept it in the next table.

The food was OK.

The restaurant is clearly banking on the loads of one time bus tourists that come in to their restaurant and they know that they can get away with such shabby service as the tour groups do not have a choice.

I am not sure about the service of other Indian restaurants in the area, but I would definitely NOT recommend anyone visiting Niagara to go to this restaurant.

• Visited May 2012
Cobourg, Canada
“Really good authentic Indian food in buffet setting”
Reviewed 3 July 2012

My first experience with Indian food but my husband loves it. Our hotel front desk person suggested this restaurant saying the food was good. The place is a little odd, being set up in what appears to have been a HUGE older banquet hall, but get past that. You are paying a very reasonable price for an authentic meal. ($33 for the two of us, soft drinks and coffee included). I liked the buffet style because that way I could try small tastes of everything.

My favorites quickly became the most amazing Naan Bread (my husband placed an order to take some with us), the curry chicken, the noodles, really light and fluffy rice and chicken wings that were juicy with a light dusting of mild curry.

Dessert offered is ice cream. Beverages are soft drinks and coffee/tea. Although the couple seated at a table next to us had wine. In conversation with this couple, an Indian family also dining there and a friendly young gentleman who worked there, we discussed this being my first time dining on Indian food, the "heat" of the curry dishes and the young man told us that normally the food would be a more spicey heat but that for local palates it's kept milder. Fair enough. The couple had been offered hot peppers to up the ante but we found everything quite sufficient. I would say it's not a restaurant for kids though as the selection was all Indian.

I finish by saying I really enjoyed our meal and we're still talking about it the next day. If I were a local or returning to the area we would make it a point to eat here again.

• Visited July 2012