“be there if u need good Indian food...”
Review of Mela - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mela
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

Wow. Fantastic taste.. after getting exhausted enjoyig and roaming around in Niagara, we wished if we can stop for a good Indian cuisine.. I had my parents and a few other who are above 55 age and thank god I could take this to this hotel. Just a few miles nearby the state falls park and worth the money I spent for dinner..

There are newer reviews for Mela

Reviewed 14 September 2012

Here is an Indian buffet at a reasonable price. You even get your beverage with the buffet price. We had never eaten Indian food, but it was a nice change of pace. Yes...it can be a bit spicey...but it's friendly, clean, and the locals like to eat here, too.

Reviewed 8 September 2012

To my happy surprise there a lot of choices for Indian food in Niagara Falls, NY.
We had a very nice dinner here. The nan tasted like manna from heaven.
A diverse choice of both vegetarian and meat choices. There were plenty of choices. While every item was not for me there were plenty of choices that I really enjoyed and went back for seconds.
Soft drinks and ice cream are included and the price was very reasonable. You can save a couple of bucks with a coupon from the visitor's center that is around the corner.
I really enjoyed the chance to try some very tasty Indian dishes that I have not had previously.
The staff was attentive and helpful.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

Loved the food here ... and Ravi is always around to help !!!
Great place to hold your Gala Dinner Nite.
They have an attached banquet hall that can take in 120 guests. There is a seperate area for the bar and an open area for all the dancing required !!!
Food is delicious ...starters are in plenty.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

Nothing there for non-veg. got some jain food .. that;s all .. . dont go. Just expensive buffet with noting.

2  Thank vivekjose