Rainbow Air Inc - Niagara Falls Helicopter Tours
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“joy ride”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

was a little nervous at first never been in helicopter before...after 30 seconds of flight....the fear went away...loved the duration of trip....so awe struck of view of Niagara falls...such a great time..highly recommend it

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Grantguelph

Tampa, Florida
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great Flight Great Price! No better way to see the Falls!”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

My husband is a Vietnam War Veteran who has flown in many Helicopters. He has bugged me for 40 years to go up in one. After passing on a flight over the Badlands NP I finally did it! Now I wonder why I was so afraid. The take off and landing was so smooth that you don't even feel it. But, it is the most amazing feeling when you are in the air. Our pilot was amazing (how lucky to have his job). The whole staff was friendly and professional. We called when we got to Niagara because of the overcast skies and they were not flying, but called again later in the day and were able to fly. Don't miss this adventure. It is well worth the price. I will never forget it!!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Karen_Wayne_KREW
charleston
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Views are wonderful price is high”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I wouldn't know about price had we not taken several area helicopter rides in other states. Myrtle Beach, SC for instance was $45 per person for the same amount of time or longer. Tennessee is $50 for 12-15 min. So it's a great view but the price seems much higher than other rides we've taken. Staff is nice and again if you aren't visiting Canada, you may find it worth the money.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Beth M
Tujunga, California
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Why pay more?”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

This trip was excellent. It has everything you could want from a helicopter tour of the Falls and a third less the price than the Canadian version, and fewer people in the copter, only four on this one. Niagara Falls is one of my favorite natural sites to visit and it was just awesome to be able to see it from above. The pilot hovers with prime views and giving you plenty of time for great photos.

Visited July 2013
4 Thank jimberr
Binghamton, NY
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“awesome!!”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

My husband and 9 yr. old did it and absolutely LOVED it! It was by far the highlight of our trip ( I was too chicken and stayed on the ground). They said it was smooth and the views were amazing. Everyone who worked on the crew was very nice too.

Visited April 2013