“Great pizza, strange decor!” 4 of 5 bubbles

LA Hacienda Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 289 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Grafton, MA
“Great pizza, strange decor!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

The name & the decor are Mexican but the food is Italian. Cash or check only!
We had delicious salads (good house Italian dressing), beans & greens and pizza. We were happy.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Oakville, Canada
“Avoid the Pasta”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

Despite the menu stressing that everything is made fresh, it was obvious that my spaghetti and meatballs were not. The spaghetti was store bought pasta and the meatballs were mechanized spheres of re-heated beef. There was a significant amount of water on my plate from pasta that was not drained properly. A "full" serving was just under $20, which is way over priced if the pasta is not fresh. There were also some little things that turned me off; the bread was served on a plate rather than a basket and the butter came in little packets and was frozen. The parmesan cheese was not fresh but rather your basic Kraft parmesan in a bottle. If your going to charge high prices then you need to put in the effort and serve good food. This was the worst spaghetti and meatballs I have ever eaten and I would never eat here again.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Gary C
Niagara Falls, New York
“TAP WATER”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

If I could do negative or red circles I would. That food was the most awful stuff I have had and I have a strong stomach. We were so mad but the waitress was so nice I felt bad about demanding my money back just know that will be the last time I ever grace that space. IT. WAS.THE.WORST!!!!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Christa W
Lockport, New York
“Pizza you must try”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

My husband has been trying to take me to La Hacienda for a year now - well we finally went and I must say it lived up to all the hype. We ordered a simple cheese and pepperoni pizza with wings and thoroughly enjoyed it. The pizza is a traditional style with a thin crust. The cheese was delicious - you could taste the quality. Not your average shredded mozzarella. The wings were pretty good also, but the real star was the pizza. Prices are fair and the service was average. One major downside is they are cash only.

2 Thank Jillebe
Niagara Falls, New York
“Best pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

If good old World pizza is what you are looking for this place is the Best in all of Western NY. they also have great sauce, if you are looking for other Italian entres. I would highly recommend as one of the best in NF, NY

• Visited August 2013