“Great find”

Price range: US$0 - US$12
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We had difficulty finding a good and affordable restaurant in Niagara Falls. Decided to try Donatello's Restaurant because of the Trip Advisor rating. It is well deserved. By far our best dining experience in the area. Kind of a hole in the wall but the food was great. Ended up going twice in one day.

1  Thank 4lifewvu
There are newer reviews for Donatello's Restaurant

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Since we move here a few years ago and discovered this glorious place, we were on the search to find good pizza. When we discovered Donatello's, we stopped looking anywhere else. Totally addictive and we are very fussy about our pizza's, but THIS WAS AND IS PERFECTION. We love their subs and Friday fish dinners, but usually...as soon as we walk in......Pizza calls out to us! Clean, and super friendly staff.....oh yes, and did I mention PIZZA? lol Best place to eat in this town and that is the truth!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This was a short walk from the Niagara Falls. We had 3 kids and a baby in a stroller. They were more than accommodating for all 6 of us in their restaurant. We had a pizza within minutes and they kept checking on us to see how everything was. The pizza was great and the kids loved it too. They were also helpful when we asked questions about scenic stuff. Overall a great value for great food and service! A definite must visit when in Niagara Falls!

1  Thank butterfly2124
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Wings: Amazing. Crispy with just the right amount of heat.
Pizza: Fantastic. Thick crust sort of like a soft pan pizza but with all the flavor of a New York Pizza.
Tenders: Overrated. Thin with little meat inside.
Service: Awesome. Easy going and friendly.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I must say, I was very skeptical when I walked in. I almost wanted to walk right back out but my sister had been here before and convinced me to stay claiming the food was incredible. Turned out she was absolutely right. Our Greek salads were probably the freshest I've had, and I could tell the buffalo wings were also made fresh along with the sauce it was covered in, not too spicy and not too sweet. But the star of our meal was the pizza. I'm not exaggerating when I say that it was the best pizza I've ever eaten. We got a half bacon and half plain pie and it was baked to perfection. The crust was probably my favorite, you could eat it by itself it was so good! Definitely recommend this place if you're looking for a good restaurant to stop at while in the Niagara Falls area. Though it's a considerable walking distance from the falls, it is absolutely worth it.