“very good value”

Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Orangeville, Canada
“very good value”
Reviewed 23 November 2011

very good service here. Lots of choice. Prices are reasonable. Lots of choice for the children.

Visited November 2011

Toronto, Canada
“A bit of a letdown”
Reviewed 20 November 2011

We went to this Bob Evans on a Saturday evening after a day of cross-border shopping. Usually Bob Evans is a good bet, and we really like the menu which is different than anything we can get in the Toronto area.

There seemed to be a problem with getting the food out. There was a longer-than-usual delay and by the time my food came, it was clear that it had been sitting under a heating lamp for some time (rubbery eggs). The kids meals were fine and my wife had the flounder which she enjoyed so much she said she would order it again. However, my food was passable at best and, to add insult to injury, the biscuits that came with my meal didn't arrive at the table until I had asked for them twice and after we had all finished our meals. Unacceptable, really. No apology either.

I will count this as an aberration, as we have been to this Bob Evans before and had no such issues; however, this is what happened this time.

• Visited November 2011
St. Augustine, Florida
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Get the biscuits and gravy. Seriously. Do it. Unbelieveably tasty.

Visited October 2011
rochester
“Always a good meal at Bob Evans!!”
Reviewed 27 September 2011

The closest Bob Evans is an hour away from where we live so when we are in the area we usually chose to go there. Bob Evans has a wide selection of food, efficient servers and is always a good value. This time we went for dinner and my friend had the pork chops and I had the smoked chicken sandwich. Both were very good and good portions. We also had a young lady as our waitress and she was very efficient and attentive. I definitely recommend this Bob Evans for a great meal.

• Visited September 2011
Fond Du Lac, WI
“Great Food”
Reviewed 18 August 2008

If you are looking for a great meal for a low price, then this place is for you. Smiley friendly staff, great waitress service & a excellent atmosphere. I will be spreading the good word to people who ask about this place. A nice little eatery.