“best place at the Falls!”

Gadawski's Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 290 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Boston
“best place at the Falls!”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Although I regularly dine at gourmet restaurants in major cities, none can top the amazing meal I had in October for a family event at Gadowskis. The fresh kielbasa with warm rye bread and mustard still haunts me. I keep trying to recreate it but can't quite duplicate it. Even the salad dressing was memorable. Such a simple salad yet so extraordinary because of the dressing!! I keep meaning to call them to try to get their recipe. It is a family run business and the service was warm and top notch. I will go back here sometime in my lifetime. It is that good.

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank Cristine J

New York
“Great simple food and hospitality.”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Yes, another hidden gem in the Falls. The area is really a local foodie's delight and Gadawski's is no exception. Pierogis, homemade meatloaf, parsley potatoes, fresh, HOT soups--it is all excellent. Warm, friendly service and prices and decor that will make you think you've stepped back in time. A true family-run tavern that makes me proud to be from the area!

Only open Tues-Fri for lunch and Friday night for dinner. Can't wait to return for a fish fry.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank misscrusty
High Point, North Carolina
“Like stepping back in time”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

You've got to plan your trip to Niagra Falls/Buffalo area around this restaurant being open on Friday night for dinner! Walking in here is like going back to the 50's or 60's. Great tavern atmosphere in the bar and then traditional homey restaurant in the back.

We started with drinks, sitting at the bar - we ordered a gin & tonic and scotch on rocks. Huge drinks - low prices! Talking to owner's son and grandson discovered place is run by three generations of family! 93 year old father was at the end of the bar having a beer and holding court with friends. Wonderful place!

We wanted Polish dinner and got Polish platters - great dinner! but everything served around us looked good also!

I will always plan future trip around Friday night at Gadawski's!!

• Visited September 2013
4 Thank foodiewinee
Niagara Falls, New York
“Gadawski's Niagara Falls”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Used to go here a lot years ago and loved it. Went a couple of weeks ago for a fish fry and pierogi's and just as good as ever. Not as much business as usual but the atmosphere, service and food were great. We like dining in small family owned restaurants and love food that is homemade!

• Visited August 2013
4 Thank rossquinn o
Stockbridge, Georgia
“nice restaurant”
Reviewed 20 December 2012

We choose to eat at this restaurant based on tripadvisor reviews which were all very good. Having visited Poland in 2006, I absolutely loved the food. I had the polish plate which was pretty good, but not so much like the real thing I ate in Poland. My friend had the fried fish platter. She said it was good. I will eat there again when I visit my family in the future and I will order the polish again.

• Visited November 2012