“Typical Coffee Shop Fare”

Mom's Family Restaurant
Ranked #86 of 295 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Niagara Falls, NY
“Typical Coffee Shop Fare”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Prices are OK, some of the food is hit or miss. In that area there tons of alternatives. I suggest trying another place.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank NFnative

Flint, Michigan
“HORRIBLE! RIPOFF!”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

HORRIBLE place! First when I went to pay, we wanted to split our bills. The old guy working the register made a face, and rolled his eyes at me. Then, after that was said and done I hand him my card. He again rolls his eyes, makes a face, and snips at me "We don't take credit cards, and we haven't for 50 years!". You know, you could have just said that politely? Nowhere in the menu did I even see that mentioned...how should I know? Besides, this day and age, who doesn't take them? If you want to stay in business longer, perhaps you should change with the times. Oh, and the other people in my party? They ended up paying for my meal in addition to me paying it since 3 people couldn't figure out how to properly split the bill.... After adding what they ordered together (since they have an online menu, it should have been $25.45 plus tax. They were charged $36, which included the $11 meal that I had already paid for. Thank God we'll never be going back.

• Visited September 2013
Odessa fl
“Coffee And”
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

Place for breakfest.service was slow and had to ask for refill of coffee.Average food okay for tourist .

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Cas1947
“Never again”
Reviewed 8 March 2013

Went here when one of my favorite places was closed and what a bad choice it was. Chicken was raw and burger was overlooked. Waitress was rude when we brought it to her attention

Mississauga, Canada
“Good Diner Breakfast”
Reviewed 1 March 2013

We ate here for breakfast while doing a change-of-scenery-cross-border-shopping weekend. Can't give it high ratings because it is a diner, but! for a diner it is good. Generous portions of omelet, kids loved the French toast. Rough and ready old decor. Would go back.

• Visited February 2013