“A MUST if you are visiting Niagara Falls, USA!”
Review of Kobans

Kobans
Ranked #48 of 296 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2013

After recently attending a community Block Club dinner at Koban's Restaurant (I loved the food and great atmosphere), I decided that it would be a very nice spot to have my annual Christmas Party. Koban's did not disappoint! We packed the place full of people in the Christmas spirit and Koban's made everyone feel welcome and comfortable. The food was awesome, the owners were fantastic, the bartenders and staff were hard working, and in general, it was FANTASTIC. Looking forward ALREADY to next year, along with some monthly visits for dinner sprinkled in throughout the year. Prices are low, quality is high and customer service is excellent. Go there!

3  Thank Chris S
There are newer reviews for Kobans

Reviewed 7 January 2013

Everything is good here from the dinner bread to the hot cherry peppers to the perogies to the steaks.. Highly recommend this place

1  Thank Dbuttery
Reviewed 6 August 2012

A friend recommended this restaurant and we were not disapointed. The food was out of this world. We ordered the Sunday specials. I had the Polish Platter and my husband had the Veal Parmesan. We received excellent service and the prices were extremely reasonable. We will definitely go back.

2  Thank MBart
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Our group could not wait to go here. The food was very good and would go again. The only bad thing...service getting to table was slow and it was not crowded.

1  Thank moncheri325
Reviewed 22 May 2012

I like this place because real people have created it, not a corporation. I like the little things, like four kinds of potatoes. And they also serve vegetables. In the kitchen are cooks that know traditional east European cooking, but they offer too little of it on the menu. This part of town used to be one of the Polish areas of the city. Koban's defers to that by offering pierogies a few nights a week. And they might serve golumpky on occasion. This is like going to an American restaurant in Europe and being offered hot dogs and corn on the cob.
There are so many Polish dishes that are excellent. The soups are the best in the world, I think, especially the mushroom soup. The boiled beef with horse radish sauce is great. Many kinds of roast pork. And the Poles actually eat more duck than chicken.
I want this restaurant to show off its Polish heritage. Were they to do it, they would get a lot of business from Buffalo. By the way, Gadawskis calls itself a Polish restaurant. Go there and you won't see much that is Polish. Kobans is the place.

1  Thank Kay M