“Best in the area.”

Papa Joes Pizza Co
Ranked #128 of 296 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 August 2010

Been here many, many times. There are many reasons I keep returning but the value here is without competition. Not fancy by any means but that's part of the charm. Great food and lots of it. Great staff as well. Tried many other places in the region but haven't found a better place yet.

2  Thank Atnib
There are newer reviews for Papa Joes Pizza Co
Reviewed 6 December 2009

The low price for the food is what prompted me to look into papa joes. When I called to place an order, they (Steve) was extremely rude... and he actually stated to me that he will be rude when he is busy. Apparently that entitles him to be rude. Based on my experience, I would NOT recommend this place to anyone. Steve was very unprofessional and does not deserve my business or anyone else's that he is rude with. (And I am being very kind in this post... wish I had recorded the phone conversation.)

3  Thank sbreen
Reviewed 27 October 2009

Friendly Owners and staff that kept the food coming.
Large portions of very good tasting dishes.
Light on atomosphere but a very good value.

1  Thank Maxamillion26