“Great surprise tucked away ”
Review of Pizza Bistro - CLOSED

Pizza Bistro
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Brick oven pizza, pasta, paninis, salads, appetizers and more!Tempt your taste buds at from lunchtime on! Great for the family, date night, or your mid-day break! Wine and beer available.
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

The pizza was awesome, the salad very fresh and out waitress was most personable! I travel the world and food is always a huge part of our trips.....this surprise tucked away was no disappointment! We will be back every time we visit Niagara.

1  Thank Amy L

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We had a salad with the most delicious house vinaigrette. Also had two chicken Alfredo pizzas and a wild mushroom on white pizza. Both amazing! I read a few reviews and they were good so we gave it a shot and so glad we did! I would definitely go back if we are ever in the area!

1  Thank pastrychefjenn
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I got pizza and it was very good, my son got a chicken alfredo sauce it to was awesome. I would recommend any one to go there. The place is small but cozy. The waiter was very nice.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We had a couple of the brick oven pizzas, they were really good and a great value. The restaurant decor is very casual and simple but it's clean and the staff is nice.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Visited Niagara Falls and had a voucher dromen Amazonlocal for this restaurant. The tomato soup was delicious and the pizza's great. You get a free refill on the soft drinks. The waitress was very helpfull and knew the Netherlands from Pinkpop were she played a couple of years ago.