The best in the east...and it makes me mad when people come and try to change a good thing ...Yes we smoke...yes we drink..yes we gamble..thats what you do in a casino..If you don't like it that way go somewhere else....All the good service we get who do you think pays for it..we do..not the people that take advantage of the best hotel ...best service...best food etc...and then try to stop them from running a casino better then anyone else does..You want wifi why would you want to take a computer to a casino? We go to gamble 12 to 14 hours a day thats our fun....and have a smoke when we want it...go to canada they have a nice place people our rude but they don't smoke ....Keep up the good work Seneca....and the girl at the elevators she is the best...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seneca Niagara Casino And Hotel
- Seneca Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hotel Seneca Niagara