My wife and I stayed one night at this hotel. After shopping at the Waterloo Premium Outlet, we decided to take a break before driving back to Canada. It was not a bad experience. The room that we stayed in was a non-smoking King room. It was clean and quite spacious. Don't expect to see the falls clearly because of its geographic location. It was a bit far from the fall. The bed was comfy, not too hard and not too soft. The bathroom was clean. Big shower with nice glass door. The water pressure is good. Service was not too bad at the restaurant. We had breakfast at the Three Sisters restaurant in the lobby before checking out. I took the breakfast buffet, cost $13.95 per person. Not too bad, you get the usual food, French toasts, scramble eggs, sausage, bacon, etc. My wife had the a la carte breakfast and the service was slow. What I don't like about this hotel is that the smell of cigarette is really strong. If you have asthma or other respiratory problems, be carefully.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For adrenaline-pumping adventure, mouthwatering cuisine, electrifying entertainment, thrilling nightlife, stunning panoramic views and easy access to the most popular attractions in the Niagara Falls area, we invite you to make your escape and spend your vacation with us. Every year since 2006, our full-amenity resort has received the coveted AAA Four Diamond certification. Explore all of the excitement that's yours for the taking at Seneca Niagara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seneca Niagara Casino And Hotel
- Seneca Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hotel Seneca Niagara