“Not a bad hotel in the area but do not compare to the same level as a four star Vegas' hotels.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino

Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino
Ranked #8 of 50 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2012

My wife and I stayed one night at this hotel. After shopping at the Waterloo Premium Outlet, we decided to take a break before driving back to Canada. It was not a bad experience. The room that we stayed in was a non-smoking King room. It was clean and quite spacious. Don't expect to see the falls clearly because of its geographic location. It was a bit far from the fall. The bed was comfy, not too hard and not too soft. The bathroom was clean. Big shower with nice glass door. The water pressure is good. Service was not too bad at the restaurant. We had breakfast at the Three Sisters restaurant in the lobby before checking out. I took the breakfast buffet, cost $13.95 per person. Not too bad, you get the usual food, French toasts, scramble eggs, sausage, bacon, etc. My wife had the a la carte breakfast and the service was slow. What I don't like about this hotel is that the smell of cigarette is really strong. If you have asthma or other respiratory problems, be carefully.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank Worldtluxtraveller

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (405)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Land O Lakes, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2012

This was a long weekend retreat with relatives to visit the falls. I was 8 yrs old last visit the falls did not disappoint. NIAGRA New York did. THE HOTELS on the American side are very expensive. The best deal was The Seneca. Its an interesting structure of Indian influence. Hotel staff very friendly and accommodating. Rooms quite large clean and quiet. Lobby disgustingly smelly of sour smoke from adjacent casino. ODOR that soaks into clothes luggage and self. Valet service very clustered and disorganized. Surrounding area of hotel is poverty stricken depressed area not safe to walk. Go to Canadian side for better view of falls and better hotels and surrounding tourest attractions.

Room Tip: Go to Canadian side for better hotel deals and view of falls.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Roy E
Toronto
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2012

I'm sitting here, RIGHT NOW, in my room. I can't believe a hotel the size of the Seneca Niagara Casino and Hotel does NOT have wi-fi... not only that, but the internet is via telephone hook-up and I have to sit with my laptop over at the desk. My hubby loves to spend time in casinos, I love to snuggle in bed with my laptop, watch tv and stay connected with the internet.... so I've got to say, from this customer, this is a BIG no-no. And then they have the NERVE to charge me $9.95 for internet that I have to use over at "the desk" (I still paid it, didn't I? Yes, I'm THAT addicted) really fumes me. I love going to a hotel who treats me like they value my patronage... I don't feel that here. The room is clean, yes. The towels are minimal. The air conditioning is adequate in this 2012 smoldering summer... will I return? Perhaps for a dinner at the Western Door Steak House, but NOT to stay over night.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view of the falls.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank VintageJunkie
The Woodlands, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2012

The guest room was very comfortable and large. The conference rooms were very nice and the food served at the conference was great. I walked to the Falls each day from the hotel. Great location and very pleasant stay.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2012

I visit Seneca Niagara 3-4 times a month. And contrary to another review on here, they do let you use your comp points on anything you want. The "regular" rooms are excellent- and almost always get a great view of the falls. One time I was given a complimentary upgrade to a corner suite...which was flat out the best hotel room Ive ever staid in.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank rockets300516
ny
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2012

The best in the east...and it makes me mad when people come and try to change a good thing ...Yes we smoke...yes we drink..yes we gamble..thats what you do in a casino..If you don't like it that way go somewhere else....All the good service we get who do you think pays for it..we do..not the people that take advantage of the best hotel ...best service...best food etc...and then try to stop them from running a casino better then anyone else does..You want wifi why would you want to take a computer to a casino? We go to gamble 12 to 14 hours a day thats our fun....and have a smoke when we want it...go to canada they have a nice place people our rude but they don't smoke ....Keep up the good work Seneca....and the girl at the elevators she is the best...

Room Tip: All the rooms are great we go every month never had a bad room
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank NyGambler
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2012 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel. You won't want to spend much time in your room when the casino and great restaurants. Koi has amazing asian food. Three sisters is nice too. My only complaint is the place is just so smoky, but its a casino so that can be expected.

• Stayed October 2011
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls
#6 of 50 in Niagara Falls
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,031 reviews
Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa

Been to Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!