Spent the night in a corner King suite facing Canada. We could see the mist from the Falls, but this is not a fallsview hotel, so no actual view of the Falls. The room was very nice with a Jacuzzi tub and very spacious. We did not go to the casino, so no comment on the cigarette smoke. We drove to a restaurant rather than eating at casino as the casino restaurants are pricey. The room was very clean- had a small microwave and mini fridge. Nice walk in shower and pull out sofa. Spent the day walking around Niagara Falls- perfect day for it! Nice, relaxing night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seneca Niagara Casino And Hotel
- Seneca Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hotel Seneca Niagara