I booked a corner suite room (so worth it) for one night to surprise my boyfriend for his birthday. I have to say that staff is awesome! All staff that we interacted with was very helpful and friendly. I had ordered a birthday package with a cake and balloons to be put in the room prior to check in, it was all set and taken care of when I arrived! I will say though, I had an unexpected hold of $50 put on my credit card at the time of check in for any possible damages upon check out. Which was fine because we didn't damage the room but, I didn't expect the credit hold. Our room was beyond amazing. Very modern, upgraded, the curtains in the room were controlled by a remote, our view was amazing, the size of the room was very large. I will say the bed was much firmer than I like, both my boyfriend and I tossed all night. They do have nice pillows (they give you 4) but, they didn't make up for the stiff bed. I gave the cleanliness a 3 star because our jacuzzi had some residue and hair in it, I had to actually run the jets, get in it and wipe it out before we could even use it for ourselves. Also, the shower had a whole clump of hair in it, and it wasn't mine! The room and bathroom were spotless, but I think they need to pay more attention to the hair that gets left behind. There is no complimentary breakfast (you'd think for the cost of there room there would be) but there are restaurants downstairs to get breakfast. Breakfast for 2 was $30 and the food wasn't terrible but it wasn't great either. The casino portion was a little difficult, you have to show your ID every time you walk in and out, even if you're just trying to get to the buffet for dinner. Understandable though being a casino, just be prepared to show your ID. You can't even walk through with a camera. Families with children are escorted each time. Also, the casino is a smoking facility. They do have a filtration system but it's still pretty cloudy and stinky. On the good side, they do have a non-smoking casino section, however you have to walk through the smoke to get to it. My hair and clothes smelled of smoke just walking through. The location was roughly 1-2 blocks from the state park. That was a plus! Overall our stay was great. I would go back and I would recommend it to a friend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seneca Niagara Casino And Hotel
- Seneca Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hotel Seneca Niagara