We recently stayed here for two nights in early May. As always the check in process was quick and easy despite the number of guests in line ahead of us. The room assigned to us was on a high non-smoking floor facing the falls. The room itself was fine, however, the strong smell of stale cigarette smoke permeated the room, hallways and even non-smoking areas of the casino. After we checked in we went to the casino to play for a bit before having dinner. Having been here numerous time before we didn't expect to have much fun or even wins at the casino and as usual we had neither. We keep hoping things will change for the better and we will get a little play time for our hard earned money but it never does here. We never expect to go home with more money than we started but it would be nice to break even or have a little fun once in a while playing the slots. All we want is some play time but I guess tha't too much to ask of a native american casino.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seneca Niagara Casino And Hotel
- Seneca Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hotel Seneca Niagara