I've lived 20 mins from the falls my entire life, and now I've stayed at several hotels there, so not to brag, but I think I'm an expert by now! Around here we always discuss which side of the falls are better, so I'll try to shed some light on that.
THE VIEW: Canada kills it here. At this hotel, we had a view of the back parking lot (not very exciting; we could see Buffalo in the distance, but as matchsticks). We could see what the "fallsview" would look like, and it's not very impressive... maybe some mist. Canada's view is breathtaking.
THINGS TO DO: Canada again. There's the wackiness of clifton hill, and the luxury of the fallsview area. America is getting a little better, their parks are better and they both have the maid of the mist.
CONVENIENCE: USA! We win this one! You can use your cell phone, hooray! No bridge traffic!
CASINOS: USA! This casino is great. The floor was just redone and it's really nice. There are a lot restaurants and they all seem pretty excellent. Unlike Canada, you can get free drinks! Need I say more? ha! There are two concert venues here as well... everything is nice and clean.
Soo.... Canada wins it in my book. I'm not a casino guy. You can smoke in this place, which gives it a lingering smell that I'm not a fan of. It's better than it was years ago, but it's still there. The view is why you are in Niagara Falls to begin with right?
The rooms at the hotel were very nice. No complaints there at all. No free breakfast though...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seneca Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Seneca Niagara Casino And Hotel
- Hotel Seneca Niagara