We enjoyed a 3 night stay at this very beautiful and clean clean Hotel and Casino. Check in was easy and the staff aims to please. We had the breakfast package so a nice buffet breakfast was included in our price. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The bathroom was great and the shower was awesome! There was a great makeup table with a great mirror etc.... We loved Jen from 3 Sisters restaurant where we ate breakfast. She always greeted us with a smile. Walking distance to the falls, we spent some time in the casino at night but we did explore and did all the touristy things and it was a blast. Falls were awesome. This hotel had some nice amenities I would have rated it higher, but there is a very small non smoking area in the casino. You could smell smoke around faintly. My only pet peeve otherwise we loved it and would return. The staff was great and helpful and it was Clean , Clean!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seneca Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Seneca Niagara Casino And Hotel
- Hotel Seneca Niagara