“Excellent Hotel!”

Ranked #8 of 51 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Hazel Green, Alabama
“Excellent Hotel!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

got this hotel off a trip advisor review...couldn't have been happier...magnificent view from room of Niagara Falls...Rooms were awesome and everyone was great...Casino and Buffet were well worth visiting..You could walk from the hotel to the Park...Again, great service and great place to stay...

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Tony_Joyce2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (420)
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
staten island, ny
Reviewed 30 June 2014

stayed here during a business trip. the rooms are very nice, the front desk staff is helpful.The bathrooms are large and well appointed. Plenty of thick and soft towels, nice toiletries, and a full power hairdryer. the ability to be able to keep the fan on all night was a big plus - i didn't hav eto listen to it cycling on and off all night!
I had a room that was a non-smoking room, but it still had the smoke smell in the room which was the only negative.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We drove up for the day to play in the casino. I know I'm used to the non-smoking racino near us, but I thought they're non-smoking section would be O.K.. It was right next to the smoking, no separation, just forced stale air blowing. You still knew you were in a smoking area. They obviously cater to the smoking crowd, there were a fraction of the number of machines in the non-smoking section that were in the smoking. If that bothers you, don't go, my throat was scratchy for a couple days after that. Turning Stone is much nicer, plus they give you free play for first timers. They're are so many casino's to pick from......we will not be going back there.

1 Thank 384lauriea
Rumney, New Hampshire
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Next time I go to book a room I will ask myself, since I am not a big gambler why stay at a Casino? We arrived mid-afternoon and straight out of the casino handbook "our room would not be ready for 20 min" this is a way to get you to drop some money while you wait for your room. It did work and I lost the $20 that I was planning on losing. Walking into the casino they do a great job circulating air to keep the cigarette smell to a minimum, but unfortunately as you take the elevators up you can smell the stale smell. The room did not smell and it was nice as you would expect from a casino. We were happy with our accommodations and the free valet was great too. If you gamble this would be a great place to stay, next time I will pick another option.

1 Thank Polar_Caver
Waterford, Wisconsin
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Loved the rooms and the entire property. Arrived around 3:30 but didn't get in our room until 6 PM. They would say come back in a half hour would go back and then it would be another half hour. Wasn't thrilled about that but of course, we were in a casino hotel so spent some money right off the bat. Maybe that's their strategy. Only minutes from the bridge into Canada. Ask at the front desk (not the concierge). They have tickets for complimentary public bus to several locations. We didn't use ours. But you would have to ask for them

Room Tip: we stayed in a regular room with no upgrades. I think they have better rooms with a view, but we did...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank immrstigger
Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We love this hotel! It has great service, friendly people and a great location. It's our favourite hotel when we go to Niagara Falls, NY. We had a complimentary night as part of our players card and we were more than happy. We got room service and it was reasonably priced. We also ate at the Morrie's express and this was the first time we went to this quick eat place. We loved it! We wished we tried it sooner. It was a nice quick-eat place - we had the subs and we liked it so much we went back for dinner! It is a new favourite restaurant there. I also used my free slot play and ended up winning over $500 without spending a penny. We can't wait to return to this hotel!

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

My darling boyfriend brought me here as as a gift for graduating nursing school and I was pleasantly surprised (he did so well planning this alone). The hotel was just beautiful! There's a lot to do and the falls is literally walking distance (so romantic).
Unfortunately, we only stayed 2 nights but it was definitely beyond my expectations. I visited the casino that was kool too.
The hotel grounds were very clean, the room was quite nice, comfortable bed, a little vanity area all for me lol and i loved the bathroom, i am a stickler when it comes to hotel bathrooms. There is a pool but it closes at abt 9pm and there is a workout room with nice clean equipment.
The ONLY complaint i had was the smell of cigarette smoke in the air because i have asthma but i was already expecting that so it was okay.
I will definitely be back and will stay here again! Trust me its nice, go! you wont be disapointed.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple