Well worth the few extra dollars elsewhere may produce. Lovely hotel, rooms great, large, and clean. Buffet for breakfast and evening meal good value, just make sure your hungry! The casino great fun, make sure you sign up for the casino card as this gives you $20 each betting so the night lasts longer, and they bring you free drinks whilst you bet "their" money . There is an area for over 18's -21, and they can get cards and credit too. Easy to walk to the falls so no need for public transport or car parking. Staff all friendly and willing to help. If you have teenagers you will have to get security to walk them and you through the casino from rooms to restaurants ,but never seemed too much trouble, always friendly. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seneca Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Seneca Niagara Casino And Hotel
- Hotel Seneca Niagara