From beginning to end... let me tell you my story about this place.
My husband and I finally chose to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary outside of our home state, Ohio. Always hearing about this wonderful casino and hotel in Niagara Falls, NY through a third party - we chose to take a visit for a few days.
I spoke with two young ladies over the phone in reservations, the first being Heather and the second being Ashley. Both were extremely helpful and courteous in describing the amenities in the rooms in each of their rooms. I must say, Ashley was most certainly the one that won my heart! She was personable and understanding in our needs and wants when it came to the room arrangement. Describing the rooms down to the letter "T"; she promised us that our experience there would be enjoyable and by God was Ashley right!
Between the hotel and casino I cannot tell you which one was better, but the restaurants are the ones that deserve more appraisal indeed! Most certainly my new favorite, La Cascata!
Most of the employees were very caring, nice and extremely professional. Though the clerks at the front desk could be a bit... shall we say, less dense and air-heading? The prices may not seem reasonable but believe me, indeed they are! This is a 4-star hotel earning 4-diamond awards for the past 4 years! I must tell you, get the player's card as soon as you go to the gaming floor! Depending on how you play, you could win comp stays as well as other awards! Definitely worth the stay! The cleanliness of the hotel was unbelieveable! I cannot believe any of these previous reviews on bad experiences! Sure you may book a room with one king bed and wind up with two queen beds but HELLO they explain to you in FULL that everything is BASED ON AVAILABILITY! This place runs its property a lot different from what some of you may be used to, but I love it!
I certainly hope the seneca niagara casino awards their amazing staff accordingly! And thumbs up to Heather and most certainly Ashley in reservations! They deserve a raise for their excellent customer service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seneca Niagara Casino And Hotel
- Seneca Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hotel Seneca Niagara