This was my first visit to Niagara Falls on the US Side as I am from Canada. A great hotel to stay at and is not far from all the main restaurants and malls. The service was exceptional as the owner helped me find some good shopping locations. In addition, AFTER I checked out and left, my cell phone died and I had to make a call to Canada and I couldn't find a place that would allow me to make a long distance call so I came back to this hotel and the owner let me use the hotel's phone for free. Not many hotels would let you do that. Recommended for all travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include high speed internet, hair dryer, television, refrigerator, iron & ironing board, with a washer and dryer available on the premises, and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool for all of our guests to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Niagara Falls / Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo
- Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo Hotel Niagara Falls
- Days Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Days Inn