My wife and I stayed three nights, September 20-23, during our visit to Niagara Falls while celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary. We selected this hotel based on the reviews we read online and the great senior rate we were able to get. The room was clean and spacious and had a fridge. There was no microwave, but one was available in the lobby. I wasn't able to bring my laptop, so the computer in the lobby was a nice touch. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone vacationing in Niagara Falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include high speed internet, hair dryer, television, refrigerator, iron & ironing board, with a washer and dryer available on the premises, and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool for all of our guests to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Niagara Falls / Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo
- Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo Hotel Niagara Falls
- Days Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Days Inn