Days Inn & Suites Niagara Falls / Buffalo
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Royal Motel & Campground(North Tonawanda)
Anchor Motel(Niagara Falls)
Great 4.5/5
Bit-O-Paris Motel(Niagara Falls)
Algiers Motel(Niagara Falls)
Very Good 4/5
    Rodeway Inn & Suites(Niagara Falls)
    Good 3.5/5
    Best Western Summit Inn(Niagara Falls)
    Sands Motel(Niagara Falls)
    View Hotel
    All reviewswafflesroom was cleanoutdoor poolshopping tripfree breakfastwould stay againnew yorkfallsniagarashuttlemicrowavejacuzzicanadasmoking
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 23 October 2011

We decided to book this hotel after reviewing most of the other hotels in the Niagara Falls region - where the cheaper hotels seemed quite horrendous, and the better hotels were pricier. Using the tripadvisor promo code, we managed to get a 2 nights stay in a room with a king-sized bed for about USD125 (after taxes)!

We stayed at a room on the first floor, and it wasn't at all noisy. Bed was clean and comfortable, though there is no partition between the bed area and sink area (see photos!). WiFi access is also available and pretty reliable. On the first night (a Sunday night), we were back quite late - and fortunately managed to get the last parking lot in the place - so am not sure if there will be parking issues during peak seasons.

The breakfast was so-so - coffee/tea, juices, some toast + muffins + waffles, and a tray of danish pastries. The breakfast area is small though with limited number of tables, so you might have to stand around during weekends, or wait a bit, or just bring the food over to the room to eat. However, given that the room was pretty good and the price of the stay is so reasonable, I wouldn't complain! Nevertheless, it'll be nice if the hotel could clean up the breakfast tables just a bit more regularly (some guests aren't as tidy as others while eating), and replace some of the chairs (which have stains on the cushions) eventually.

Lastly, it's about a 15 minute drive to the falls area, which is quite okay - just that you typically have to pay for parking at the Falls (about USD5 for 24 hours?). So, all in all, I will probably stay here again! :)

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank bottiebot
    Reviewed 23 October 2011

Driving into Niagara Falls on a Saturday afternoon had to call a lot of places from TripAdvisor's list before finding a room here. Fortunately an earlier reviewer warned to use earplugs. I did, my boyfriend didn't. He normally sleeps like a log but kept waking up from the guy snoring next door. It sounded like he was in bed with us!

The room was worn but clean enough. Breakfast was not even worth eating for free.

Definitely shoot south from the airport to pick up the highway to the falls. It's a loooong drive full of traffic lights if you stay on the Boulevard.

Room Tip: Get one upstairs. It's gotta be quieter!
    1  Thank akHondaGrrl
    Reviewed 8 October 2011

Stayed 3 nights and I have to say this is simply a delightful motel. A motel not a hotel . The rooms where clean and Spacious , with ample room for parking. The staff made my stay simply comfortable , they where well informed and open to a chat as and when I turned up. The breakfast was agreeable and newspapers and coffee available free as and when . This Motel does what it's say on the tin and I'm happy to recommend to my family and friends.

• Stayed: October 2011
    Reviewed 27 September 2011

There are a ton of options by Niagara Falls for sty, but I don't regret my decision on this one. It's about a 10-15 minute drive to the falls, but on the way there was mini-gold, restaurants and bars we could check out.

We stayed in a suite room the first night, complete with hot tub and a huge stand up shower. I paid about $30 more for this room and it was completely worth it.

The second night we stayed in a normal room, right next door and were surprised on how the size was comparable to the suite, it was just missing the hot tub.

All in all the room were well-kept, the service was decent (but nothing above and beyond), and the location wasn't too shabby. I don't regret staying here and would easily recommend it to someone else.

One tip however.. don't leave your conditioner at home, they don't supply any :)

Room Tip: Shoot for the hot tub room!
    1  Thank PrityNPunk887
    rickyapatel, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Niagara Falls / Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review after visiting our hotel, you have given us grate advise, and we will look into proving conditioner in the rooms, hopefully the next time when you visit the Niagara Falls, NY area we will have it in the rooms, just call and ask before you pack your bags, we might just have what you was looking for.

Reviewed 24 September 2011

My wife and I stayed three nights, September 20-23, during our visit to Niagara Falls while celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary. We selected this hotel based on the reviews we read online and the great senior rate we were able to get. The room was clean and spacious and had a fridge. There was no microwave, but one was available in the lobby. I wasn't able to bring my laptop, so the computer in the lobby was a nice touch. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone vacationing in Niagara Falls.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
    rickyapatel, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Niagara Falls / Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2011

Thank you, for taking the time to write a review and to shear your experience with others.