Now, since everyone wants to go to Niagara Falls, hotels and restaurants grab the opportunity and make a lot of money.
Half the time we weren't at the hotel because there was a lot to do and see and Niagara Falls and we had only two days.
This place was amongst one of the few disable-friendly and reasonable places, hence we chose this particular hotel. Only breakfast is served and there is quite a lot of variety to choose from. You can make your own waffles as well.
The place is clean, has got a television set and is pretty roomy. So if you're looking for an affordable and disabled-friendly place, you can go for this option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include high speed internet, hair dryer, television, Refrigerator, Iron & Ironing board, with a washer and dryer available on the premises, and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool for all of our guests to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Niagara Falls/Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo
- Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo Hotel Niagara Falls
- Days Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Days Inn