We stayed here on a trip to Niagara Falls NY. Staff was EXCELLENT! Hotel needed some work. We stayed in the Jacuzzi suite, room 122. Jets in tub were not able to be moved (as they should ).Jet left my kidney crying from pain. The tub had cracked grout around the housing. The room had ZERO natural light. We felt like we were scolded to the corner. The television had 20 channels and some did not work and most were advertisement for the falls on local access, very disappointing. The bathroom toilet was clogged upon arrival. The grout in the bathroom was dirty. The outdoor pool could have been nice, but lots of bugs, we stayed in for 10 minutes, couldn't take anymore of the bugs. Our room was a bit dated, and my girlfriend smashed her arm on the 80's style headboard three times during our stay. Two people booked in the room, yet only coffee for one. The front desk staff was great, wish the room was half as good as the staff was. We will be visiting the Falls again, but not sure if we would visit here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include high speed internet, hair dryer, television, Refrigerator, Iron & Ironing board, with a washer and dryer available on the premises, and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool for all of our guests to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Niagara Falls/Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo
- Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo Hotel Niagara Falls
- Days Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Days Inn