My girlfriend and I stayed at this hotel for our annual shopping weekend. We never got any sleep at all. Walls are paper thin...at 2am person next to us decided to watch tv...we could hear his TV...could probably tell you what show he was watching that is how thin the walls are. Second night, family next to us arrived home at 1:20am...decided to let their kids run the hallway while they sat in their room talking. Kids eventually stayed in the room, but again, we could hear their conversations quite easily...so easy that we could tell how many men, women and children were in the room by their different voices. That is how thin the walls are. This hotel has cheap rates but it is because they cut corners in their construction and put no insulation between the walls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include high speed internet, hair dryer, television, Refrigerator, Iron & Ironing board, with a washer and dryer available on the premises, and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool for all of our guests to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Niagara Falls/Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo
- Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo Hotel Niagara Falls
- Days Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Days Inn