I don't know how I missed the other Hampton which is within a mile of the state park but I did and instead booked this at the last moment. Was traveling with extended family.
- right off I90
- really nice rooms, very comfortable beds. Impeccable actually
- 4 miles from the state park, but you are driving its fine..there are a few lots there. even though we went on a weekday, with those parking lots there, you should be fine
- this hotel is right off 190 but tucked behind bob Evans and a motel...don't trust your GPS, just make a right and drive into Bob Evans and behind it lies this hotel
- seems most of the eateries in around the state park (US) side, you will have to drive to those parts again.
I paid $280 for two adjoining rooms (each with 2 queens) for a weeknight...am sure the motels and the rest would have had better prices but since I was booking a day before and was skeptical of the motel and e works, I chose this. And am glad that I did...I didn't venture much in niagra besides doing the two regular gigs int he afternoon, hence could not comment on the safety of the area etc...but it seemed reasonable with a dunkin and a Starbucks next doors, the adjoining motel notwithstanding...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 4 miles from the famous Niagara Falls State Park, this new Hampton Inn offers guests free hot breakfast daily, free WiFi, fitness center, heated indoor pool, free parking and more. Meeting space and complimentary business center are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn Niagara Falls / Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.