“Very nice Hampton though 4 miles away from the State Park” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Niagara Falls / Blvd

Hampton Inn Niagara Falls / Blvd
Ranked #3 of 50 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Very nice Hampton though 4 miles away from the State Park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I don't know how I missed the other Hampton which is within a mile of the state park but I did and instead booked this at the last moment. Was traveling with extended family.

Pros:
- right off I90
- really nice rooms, very comfortable beds. Impeccable actually

Cons
- 4 miles from the state park, but you are driving its fine..there are a few lots there. even though we went on a weekday, with those parking lots there, you should be fine
- this hotel is right off 190 but tucked behind bob Evans and a motel...don't trust your GPS, just make a right and drive into Bob Evans and behind it lies this hotel
- seems most of the eateries in around the state park (US) side, you will have to drive to those parts again.

I paid $280 for two adjoining rooms (each with 2 queens) for a weeknight...am sure the motels and the rest would have had better prices but since I was booking a day before and was skeptical of the motel and e works, I chose this. And am glad that I did...I didn't venture much in niagra besides doing the two regular gigs int he afternoon, hence could not comment on the safety of the area etc...but it seemed reasonable with a dunkin and a Starbucks next doors, the adjoining motel notwithstanding...

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank exploringwilbury
IAGAP-Hampton, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Niagara Falls / Blvd, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Thank you for leaving your honest opinon about your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to make sure every guest walks away as happy as you did. Thank you again and I hope you have a great day!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
  • Turkish first
louisville, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

place was ok. but over price for the location easy access to the interstate, but far from Niagra Falls park. the coke machine kept my money and the manager was not very helpful about it. the garbage can in the main entrance was overfull.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

3 Thank Ricardo R
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments with us. I have shared your comments with our team so we may work to correct the issues for the future. If you are ever back in the area, we hope you give us another chance to give you the service you deserve. Thank again and I hope you have a good weekend.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

Stayed here recently for a quick trip to Niagra Falls. Hotel an easy 10 min drive to the Falls. The drive to the falls is not thru the nicest areas but it is a direct drive west. Convenient location - hotel right next to the Interstate. Alot of restaurants about 5 min drive from hotel (opposite direction of the falls). Hotel very clean and breakfast was great as usual for a Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: Since hotel overlooks the Interstate and a Bob Evans parking lot- there really are no good views
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Janeofox
Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay with us. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our new hotel and got to take advantage of our Hampton Inn complimentary breakfast. I hope you have a wonderful day!
Chennai, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

Its a pleasant stay in Hampton Inn during my stay last week. The room was clean and free passes provided for transportation to Niagara falls. But we waited in the late night for return and the buses came full. They didnt allow us to get inside as buses are full (Even though there are plenty of places to stand). So we got a private taxi for 30 USD. One of the staff refused to provide water bottle as per the silver status membership and asked me to get it from the vending machine rudly. But hotel quality and comfortness other than this is quite good.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, I am sorry you did not receive the Hamptonality that we are known for. I have spoken to my team so that doesn't happen again with our future guests. I am happy to hear you did enjoy your stay with us other wise and I hope you will give us another chance if your travels bring you back to this area. Thank you again. I hope you have a wonderful day!
Alsip, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Great location to go to the Niagara Falls State Park. Area around hotel not very attractive but there is a wonderful bakery AND ice cream parlor down the street. Plenty of shopping and dining nearby but eat breakfast at the hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Patrick L
Thank you for sharing your kind words about to our new hotel and other local attractions. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again if your travels ever bring you back to this area!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

This hotel was wonderful. It was very easy to find and had private parking. We were able to check in at 9:30am!! They were kind and the place was very clean. They always had coffee in the lobby, as well as cookies! The continental breakfast was the best I've ever seen. This hotel is very accessible to all the attractions in Niagara.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Courtney E
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments with us. We strive to make sure all guests walk away as happy as you did and that our staff displays the Hamptonality that we are known for. Thank you again and I hope you have a great day!
Hackettstown NJ, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

This Hotel is the best Hotel in Niagara Falls , friendly staff, spotless clean, great breakfast, great gym. I will return to this Hotel next time in Niagara Falls, the location is great, all food restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Thomas G
Thank you for sharing such a positive feedback about your stay with us. We love to hear from our guests that enjoyed their stay. We hope to see you again if your travels ever bring you back to this area. I hope you have a wonderful day!