“Strongly recommend it”

Ranked #25 of 51 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Strongly recommend it”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This is a good affordable motel.Rooms and toilet were small but was clean and well maintained.All basic amenities like small refrigerator, microwave,dressing mirror,T.V, cabinets, study table and A.C were provided.You can even get hair dryer from the front desk. Swimming pool was clean and perfect for relaxation. Its proximity to NF, bus stop, tops grocery and restaurant makes it idle place to stay at Niagara, USA.
The owner "Eva" was extremely helpful and adorable lady.She provided us all the information regarding shuttle service,Niagara attractions, route map, taxi service card, good restaurants. This made our trip convenient and easy going.
I enjoyed my stay at "Swiss Cottage Inn" and strongly recommend it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Deepika S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Infested with ants.... It was cheep and small but ok for the money we paid close to falls the visitors center was down the road and had some great deals all i can say was terrible was the colony of ants living in our room other than that it was kept clean i would only recomend this motel for a 1 nighter

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Roc S

Travellers are raving about these Niagara Falls hotels

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I started there on the weekend of the The 4th of July and it was horrible, I stayed on the left side at the end by the road and the noise from the next room was so bad we never got any sleep. and my room was very bad I had hair in the tub and toilet and when I said something to the housekeeper she was right down mean and snapped at me so I walked over to the other side and talked to two housekeepers who where cleaning a room and they said to talk to the offices, they where very nice and pleasant to me. Hair in your bathroom is very not healthy and I will never recommend this hotel to none of my family or friends. that housekeeper needs to watch the other housekeepers on the right side cause I was in there room they where cleaning and it smelled and looked very clean. I would like there names of them housekeepers so my tip can go to them cause they where doing a great job. This hotel will loss business with housekeepers and noisy, and we come over from Canada a lot. The only thing good about this hotle was the two nice maids on the right side hats off to them they make you look good not the housekeepers on the left side. Thank you for your time .

Room Tip: Get new housekeepers on the left side of your hotel
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank lisameme1978
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Took a long weekend trip to Niagara Falls from Chicago, flew into Buffalo but our flight was delayed several hours. Owners stayed up until after midnight to check us in. Rate was the best we found at comparable facilities during our entire trip as we drove up the lake shore to Alexandria Bay. It is old but is very clean and quiet. If you are only staying in the area for night or two and don't need all the amenities of a hotel, I can highly recommend this motel.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank Halligan1201
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Our flight was delayed and the owner was kind enough to stay awake until 1:00 am to check us in. They staff was very knowledgeable about the area and extremely friendly. The outdoor pool was in great shape and being cleaned early in the morning. The room itself was VERY Clean and comfortable. The most comfortable motel bed I've ever slept in. I am very realistic about my expectations when checking into a motel. Swiss Cottage Inn exceeded my expectations! I would definitely stay again and would recommend it if you're passing though or headed to Niagara Falls.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank nickisnotgary
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Hi All, just came back from a 3 night stay at this hotel with family. It is very neat and clean motel. It is very conveniently located (only 4 miles from the falls). The motel is right across the street from a huge grocery chain, Tops and also, surrounded by fast food restaurants. Everything you need for family with kids are all around there. The rooms are extremely clean, actually this was my 9th trip to Niagara, and would say that this is possibly the cleanest motel I have ever come across. The owners live on the premises, and very nice people. Always eager to help and always addressing any small issues you might have. The pool is located outdoor, and my nine years old and five years old had a great time. Overall, it was an extremely pleasant stay. I will recommend this motel to anyway, who does not mind staying in a motel. Will go back there in a heart beat.

Room Tip: I had two queen beds room for $69. Was plenty for family of 4.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
6 Thank DIP K
Joliet, Illinois
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My husband and I spent 9 nights here just recently. We loved it. Everything we needed was within walking distance. It is very family oriented. Mario and Eva were excellent hosts! The staff were very friendly - it was like staying with generous family members! The housekeeping was excellent! The beds were very, very comfortable and the price was affordable. We would definitely stay again! Thanks to Swiss Cottage Inn and staff for such a very memorable stay!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple