“Disappointing!”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
NIAGARA FALLS
“Disappointing!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Very disappointing, service was slow and the food was just ok for the price. It was luke warm and one of our steaks was very overcooked. At the end of the evening our bill was 320, we left 400, even though we were not thrilled but were looking forward to going out and enjoying the rest of our night on the casino floor. As we exited, the waitress came running out saying we had shorted the bill a hundred dollars, we said this was not possible, it was very embarassing. We gave more money and they said they would review cameras and let us know. Turns out they did call us and the waitress had supposedly dropped the 100 dollar bill as she was taking it to the cashier. They apologized but did not do anything else to make up for the embarassment and wrecked evening. I would not reccomend this place to anyone. The manager chalked it up to "mistakes happen", I will not make the mistake of going here again!

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank MISSYR

Toronto, Canada
“Excellent Meal”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

This has to be one of my most favorite steak houses of all time. The meal we had was spectacular! I had the NY Strip and my friend had the prime rib.. all of which were really good and we had no complaints. I would come back here for sure

• Visited December 2013
Rochester, New York
“No prime beef at a steak house?”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Western Door Steak House

This is an expensive steak house that only serves choice, not prime, steaks. We found that strange, to say the least. All four of us ordered steaks, but three steaks were not delivered as ordered. These steaks were all underdone and were just above room temperature and served on cold plates. They had to be sent back. Our waiter was gracious and helpful. This restaurant is not a good value and I cannot recommend it.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Homebody44
North Fort Myers, Florida
“SURF AND TURF WAS DELICIOUS”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

On Friday May 23 we were guests of very close friends that brought us to The Western Door Steakhouse at the Seneca Niagara Casino. It was an excellent experience. 1st the waiter was attentive to us; 2nd the bread was great and the oil was great; 3rd the wine was reasonable and flavorful; 4th/ the meals were great.....sea bass, two surf and turf's and steak; 5/ dessert was perfect. Price was high but worth it for what you got.....but in our case it was covered by our friends comp's. We paid the tip I would recommend this place to anyone anytime. I've been there before but this time it was the best. Art

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Art Z
Buffalo, New York
“Excellent as Always”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I like to start with a southern comfort old fashion, muddled of course. the smoking shrimp tree is smaller now but still a good value. I had the 24 ounce Rib eye with a fantastic finishing butter.

Visited May 2014