Stayed at the Best Western Summit Inn for two nights in May while visiting Niagara Falls. Room was very good - spacious and clean. Breakfast is good if limited. Kids seemed to like the "make your own waffles" feature. The indoor swimming pool is quite large and well maintained. Located on Niagara Falls Boulevard among fast food restaurants, pawn shops and used car lots, it's not the most attractive of locations but if you're looking for a reasonably priced hotel room near the Falls, you really can't go wrong with the Summit Inn. We did not have any need to interact with the staff but the two young men at the front desk were welcoming and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls