Stayed here to visit Niagara Falls. Easy to find and located on a street with many food options. Only about a 10-15 minute drive to the falls area. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The room was great! Smelled nice when you walked in. Bed was comfy. TV was a flat screen. Water pressure in shower was great. Loved that the room was on the first floor and close to the entrance. Did not use the indoor pool or fitness center. Both looked well kept and clean. Used the computer to print out driving instructions and the that was quick and painless. Breakfast was the standard fair with the addition of scrambled eggs and sausage. It was kept well stocked and fresh. Would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls