We stayed at the Best Western Summit Inn as we were headed to the Buffalo airport and wanted to get there ahead of an upcoming storm. This hotel is the best value for the money. The price of the room is extremely reasonable. The room was clean and quiet. Breakfast in the morning was excellent - lots of choice, including waffles for the kids, and everything was well stocked. I will continue to stay at this location when I need a hotel in the area. The hotel is well situated - a quick drive to the outlet mall, and only 30 minutes from the Buffalo airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls