Everything at the hotel the same as before, well worth a visit BUT instead of the stuff which at least looked like scrambled eggs and didn't taste too bad, they now serve little polystyrene discs where the eggs used to be. Michelle advised me that at least these polystyrene discs were made from real eggs, but didn't say from which bird.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls