Motel and grounds are in great shape, elevator is gone - just a big hole in the wall. I didn't see any action on repair or replacement but, wasn't really following up on it either. My room was exceptionally clean and comfortable. Equipment in fitness room was a bit weird but, its simple and it works. Breakfast is above average with egg, sausage, fruit, cereal, yogurt, waffles, and more. A step or two above the "regular". All day coffee and juice is an appreciated plus.
Cost is very reasonable considering the ammenities. Location is safe and quite but, there isn't much eating options right there - everything else is at least a short drive away. All the staff I encountered were very cheerful and welcoming. Although I prefer outside room doors over the intrior corridor style, everything else was great and I would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls