No matter it is not that close from Niagara Falls adventure, the hotel provide free bus tickets daily and it makes very easy to go to the attraction. The bus stop is just at main door of hotel.
Breakfast is suculent and very well organized.
There are very messy guests, all girls team at the kitchen keep all tidy and always they are very friendly and helpful. It is not fair they have to be cleaning messy kids trash due to their parents bad manners and education. Anyhow, this is minor, but it enhance the good service provided by girls team at kitchen.
Reception has Lisa and Cristina and they are very friendly and always ready to help. The rooms are very clean and quiet and with a lot of space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls