We had a good experience staying at The Best Western Summit in Niagara Falls. The rooms where clean and up to date. The staff was friendly and helpful. Don't judge the hotel by its lobby. The breakfast was your usual free hotel breakfast fare. The only negative is that is a little overpriced for what y ou get. We were there for a baseball tournament not sight seeing. The price is more in line with what you would pay in Niagara Falls Canada which is the more popular and desirable side. Also the WIFI was spotty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls